How to download games to your Nintendo DS
There are many advantages of downloading games on to your Nintendo DS rather than playing them through the disk. Downloading a game to your Nintendo DS gives you have the ability to play multiplayer without wires. Whether you have a DS lite ice blue, or the older Nintendo DS electric blue, can use this method. So all you would need is one person who would be the host of the game to have an original disk game card and the rest of your friends can download the game. So for those of you who aren’t familiar with how to download games for the Nintendo DS, here’s how you do it.
- The first thing you should do is switch off your Nintendo DS and insert a game card into the host console.
- Turn on the Nintendo DS and start the game you want to copy.
- Now you will find a tab that says “client systems”. Once you are in the file select “DS Download Play”.
- Once you do that you should find the game being downloaded onto the SD card.
- Repeat this same step on other SD cards of your friends who want to play multiplayer with you wirelessly.
- After doing so just start the game, connect to the host and you are good to go!
I did this with my Nintendo pink DS lite with some of my friends and it worked out great.